"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, August 31, 2009

Gratituesday and Wordless Wednesday



Stargazer lilies (my favorite flowers!) that I planted before my husband and I were married. They make me melt inside! And so does my other favorite Lily:


:) I thank God for the beauty He created for us to enjoy! For other cool pictures, check out Wordless Wednesday at 5 Mintes for Mom and other Gratituesday posts at Heavenly Homemakers. You can also go to Amy's Finer Things Friday to see other wonderful things!

13 comments:

Amy Lynne on August 31, 2009 at 11:14 PM said...

Beautiful!

Audra Michelle on September 1, 2009 at 1:35 PM said...

Amen! Both "Lilly's" are just beautiful - a true gift from God!

Brimful Curiosities on September 2, 2009 at 12:18 AM said...

Yes, both gorgeous.

Momstart on September 2, 2009 at 12:38 AM said...

Children are precious gifts

Jana on September 2, 2009 at 12:53 AM said...

Stargazer Lilly's are my fave! I got some from my step-daughter 5 yrs ago when I was in the hospital, they've been transplanted 3 times since then and continue to multiply and be beautiful!

Your daughter is so PRECIOUS!!

Jana

kailani on September 2, 2009 at 3:17 AM said...

She looks great in red!

Unknown on September 2, 2009 at 8:44 AM said...

Both of your lilies are simply lovely :)

Katie on September 2, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

They are my favorite flowers too!

Erin Tales on September 2, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...

Those are my favorite lilies too. They were in my bouquet when I got married.

Susie on September 2, 2009 at 11:12 AM said...

So gorgeous!!

Rob on September 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM said...

You have awesome looking Lilly's
Happy WW!

Becca on September 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM said...

2 very beautiful photos :)

Amy @ Finer Things on September 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Beautiful "Lily"s you have! Truly a finer thing!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin